Thursday 28 February 2013

Anime-Con Event




While organising everything for the Fashion and Cocktail Party I had also been in contact with the organisers of Anime-Con. A popular event for all Anime lovers to meet, dress up, shop, play computer games, show off their talent and meet people with the same interests.
At the event there was also a fashion show section and the organisers wanted to have my Lolita collection in the show.
The Anime Con was the next day after the Fashion show at the Hilton Hotel. Feeling very tired and quite hungover myself and Emily, my lovely friend and dressing assistant, headed to the venue.
I decided to bring five outfits to the event. Unfortunately some of the models had not shown, there were only three models which meant it would have to be a very quick change over. Emily stayed back stage while I went out in the crowd to watch and photograph.
It was a very quick show and annoyingly I didn't get any decent images but there was a huge crowd and the models looked gorgeous.




 

  

  



xox

No comments:

Post a Comment